How Preorders Work
Pre-Orders work by giving you discounted rates, in exchange for pre-payment.
The items are ordered from the supplier and generally arrive in 3-4 weeks for in stock items and 6-9 weeks later for custom orders. Expected arrival time (ETA) will be listed on the specific order.
Preorders have many advantages for you! You get cheaper prices, Can guarantee you get your items without any out of stock items, get prints/styles/custom items that otherwise wouldn't be available.
- We will make a new collection of the preorder with the brand, ETA and other info. In this collection we will post different listings with photos, details, price and all other info.
- Any discounts will be listed in the bar at the top of the page in yellow.
- Add your items/products to your cart, just like a regular order.
- Shipping is calculated by weight at checkout for your order. Please be advised that if you order in stock items or previous preorder items in the
- same transaction as current preorder items all items will ship together when the last items arrive. If you want in stock items or previous preorder items to ship when they are ready and current preorder items to ship when they arrive please purchase the items in separate transactions.
- Continue with checkout as normal. You can choose to pay by credit card, Paypal or Laybuy layaway.
- You will receive a email confirmation of your order.
- When your order arrives and is shipped you will automatically receive an email confirmation with your tracking information.
We accept cancelations of preorders within 30 days, there is a $2 cancelation fee for orders paid in full with Paypal and card, for lay-buy orders please refer to the lay-buy page. Any cancelations made before the preorder closes will be refunded in full with no fees. After the 30 days we do NOT accept cancelations or changes to any preorders.